A: Specific natural disasters, including earthquakes and floods, require a specific endorsement that can be added to your existing policy. Some states may require these endorsements if you live in a high-risk area. Other exclusions include maintenance costs, identity theft protection and water damage from issues such as water/sewer backups or sump pump overflows. To read more about this, click here.

Did this answer your question?