A: For costly and valuable items (think tech, jewelry, antiques, etc.), your insurance may not cover the total cost to repair or replace it if something happens. To completely cover these expensive items, you’ll need to add scheduled personal property protection (another kind of insurance rider) to your existing policy. Insurance jargon can be confusing but quickly explained. If you would like to ‘schedule’ your antique watch collection under your policy, this is the added coverage you would need. To read more about this rider and the different coverages of your home insurance, please visit our Learning Center.

Did this answer your question?