Skip to main content
Q: What is dwelling insurance?
Written by Hippo
Updated over a week ago

A: Dwelling coverage refers to your basic HO3 (homeowners) coverage protecting your home, otherwise known as a dwelling. This coverage protects the home you live in, plus any attached structures (your garage, for example), from perils listed in your insurance policy. Some of these include vandalism, theft, windstorms, and more. To learn more about dwelling coverage, please visit our Learning Center.

Did this answer your question?