A: Home contents insurance, also known as personal property insurance or Coverage C, protects your belongings from damage or needed repairs that occur from covered perils or theft. Home contents is a standard part of most home insurance policies, so you can rest easy knowing your belongings have the protection they need.

Did this answer your question?